The Coors Light® and Miller Lite® Grand Opening Game Card Promotion ("Promotion") is sponsored by MillerCoors LLC ("Sponsor"), 311 10th Street, Golden, CO USA 80401, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC ("Administrator"), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on or about on June 15, 2015 and ends on or about June 1, 2016 or while Game Card (defined in Section 3 below) supplies last, whichever occurs first ("Promotion Period"). The Administrator's computer is the official clock of the Promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered only to legal U.S. residents of Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia Washington, and West Virginia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Promotion ("Promotion Entities"), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant may obtain a game card ("Game Card") at an event, while supplies last. Events will be determined by Sponsor and are subject to change. Game Cards will reveal a message ("H", "W", or "C") indicating eligibility to claim/redeem the prize correlating to your Game Card message, subject to verification. Note: an entrant who receives a Game Card is deemed a potential winner subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
4. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: To claim/redeem a prize, turn your Game Card in to a representative at the event. Prize must be claimed by the conclusion of the event or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will determine which prize will be awarded. Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Grand Prizes (10 per event): The grand prize is a Coors Light® or Miller Lite® branded hat (brand to be selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) ("Grand Prize"). Ten (10) Grand Prizes will be available at each event during the Promotion Period. The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each Grand Prize is $12.95. The total ARV of all Grand Prizes available at an event is $129.50
B. First Prizes (15 per event): The first prize is a Miller Lite® branded water bottle ("First Prize"). Fifteen (15) First Prizes will be available at each event during the Promotion Period. The ARV of each First Prize is $6.99. The total ARV of all First Prizes available at an event is $104.85.
C. Second Prizes (50 per event): The second prize is a Coors Light® branded koozie can wrap ("Second Prize"). Fifty (50) Second Prizes will be available at each event during the Promotion Period. The ARV of each Second Prize is $2.99. The total ARV of all Second Prizes available at an event is $149.50.
D. Total ARV: The total ARV of all available Prizes at an event during the Promotion Period is $383.85.
E. Odds of Winning: Odds are based on all available Game Cards being distributed. The odds of winning a Grand Prize at any given event are 1:7.5. The odds of winning a First Prize at any given event are 1:5. The odds of winning a Second Prize at any given event are 1:1.5.
F. General: Only entrants with addresses in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia Washington, and West Virginia will be eligible to receive a prize. In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household per event. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents ("Released Parties") are not responsible for: (i) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (ii) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; and (iii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant's entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at www.promorules.com/kits.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Promotion, including the Prizes, is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
8. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("AAA RULES"). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN COLORADO. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor's designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for Promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide including but not limited to television (including live television), radio, Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Promotion. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE PROMOTION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the primary account holder. The "primary account holder" is the natural person listed as the primary owner of the of the e-mail address by the e-mail or internet service provider). If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and the Promotion details contained in any Promotion promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
Sponsor: MillerCoors LLC, 311 10th Street, Golden, CO USA 80401.