1. ELIGIBILITY: The Blue Moon Winter Getaway Trip Sweepstakes II (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of NC or SC, who are 21 years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of MillerCoors LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers or distributors and their family members are also not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 10:00:00 AM CT on 09/01/13 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 10/31/13 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. There are two (2) ways to enter during the Sweepstakes Period:
a. TEXT: By using an SMS-enabled device to text keyword communicated on advertising materials to 28130. Once your text message is received, you will receive a reply text message asking you to indicate your date of birth (MMDDYYYY) ("Text Message Entry"). Only text messages with a valid keyword and eligible date of birth will automatically be credited with one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Standard text message and data rates apply to each message sent or received. Other charges may apply; check your mobile plan for rates/details. Participation may not be possible on all carriers. For help, text the word HELP to 28130. To cease receiving messages regarding the Sweepstakes, text the word STOP to 28130. You will not receive future text messages regarding the Sweepstakes except for notification if you are selected as a potential winner. Please note that proof of text message submission does not constitute proof of delivery/receipt. Limit one (1) text message entry per wireless account per day. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same person, or phone number per day, only the first entry will be considered valid and Sponsor may choose to disqualify all entries submitted by that person at Sponsor’s sole discretion. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is the 24-hour period between 12:00:00 AM CT and 11:59:59 PM CT, except on 09/01/13 on which a “day” will be the period between 10:00:00 AM CT and 11:59:59 PM CT. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All valid Text Message Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on 10/31/13.
b. Mail-In: By hand printing on a 3” x 5” paper, your complete name, address, birth date (MM/DD/YYYY), email address (optional), daytime telephone number, valid keyword (use same keyword as identified for text message entries) and signing your name. Mail entry in a #10 envelope (4.125” x 9.5”) with a return address and first-class postage affixed to: Blue Moon Winter Getaway Trip Sweepstakes II – MLR4080, PO Box 4795, Wheaton, IL 60189-4795. Mail received without a verifiable and legible return address is incomplete and not a valid entry. Note: entry form, mailing address and return mailing address all must be the same mailing address, otherwise entry is invalid. Entries without a valid keyword will be considered incomplete and not considered an entry. Limit one (1) entry per #10 envelope, per person/household, per day. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. All valid mail-in entries must be postmarked by 10/31/13 and received by 5:00 PM CT on 11/06/13.
3. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 11/07/13 from among all eligible entries received by Collaborative Marketing Group, an independent judging agency whose decisions on all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received and prize is properly claimed. Potential winners will be notified by phone, email, text or mail within two (2) days after drawing date.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Two (2) Total Grand Prizes (One (1) Grand Prize per keyword): prize includes a four (4)- day/three (3)-night trip for winner and one (1) adult guest to a mountain resort in CO, to be scheduled sometime between January 2014 and March 2014 and communicated to potential winner at time of verification. Trip includes round-trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to Denver, CO for winner and one (1) adult guest, three (3) nights standard hotel accommodations (one room/double occupancy), activity options (to be determined by Sponsor), tour of the Sandlot Brewery (date to be determined by Sponsor), one (1) Brewmaster dinner (date to be determined by Sponsor), two (2) Blue Moon jackets (size and style to be determined by Sponsor), ground transportation (airport/hotel/airport, hotel/Brewery/hotel, hotel/activities/hotel, hotel/Brewmaster Dinner/hotel) and one (1) $100.00 check. ARV $3,300.00. Actual value of prize depends on variances in cost of air transportation; any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value will not be awarded. Important Notice: Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older. Winner and guest are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Winner is responsible for all expenses not included herein, including gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Sponsor is not responsible if trip is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of trip, and tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Prize is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke winner’s license, and the prize will not be honored. Limit one (1) prize per household/address. ARV of all prizes: $6,600.00.
5. WINNER VERIFICATION: The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within five (5) days of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents will result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Grand Prize winner’s guest (who must be of legal drinking age or older) must sign and return a Release of Liability within five (5) days of winner’s attempted notification. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor. Trip and hotel accommodations must be booked at least 14 days in advance. The airports, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and seat locations are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Trip dates are subject to air/hotel availability; blackout dates and other conditions and restrictions may apply. All travelers must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID or passport) prior to departure. All travelers must agree to travel on the same itinerary and depart and return on dates specified by the Sponsor; dates of departure and return are subject to change. Trip must be booked through the travel coordinator with the carrier(s) and hotel/resort designated by Sponsor. Airline flight times to be selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion. One or more stopovers may be required on air transportation. The potential Grand Prize winner may be subject to a background check before the prize will be awarded; if a potential winner has been convicted of a felony or any other crime that would reflect negatively on the Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a Grand Prize winner cannot be confirmed by 12/15/13, then the prize will not be awarded.
6. PRIZE TERMS: Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner whose prize is valued at $600 or more. Approximate retail values are as of the time the rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded.
8. RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the official rules, log onto www.promorules.com/fp5PUC or send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope (4.125” x 9.5”) postmarked by 11/07/13 to: Blue Moon Winter Getaway Trip Sweepstakes II Rules Request – MLR4080R, PO Box 4795, Wheaton, IL 60189- 4795.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 11/07/13, send a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope (4.125” x 9.5”), postmarked by 11/07/13, to: Blue Moon Winter Getaway Trip Sweepstakes II Winners List – MLR4080W, PO Box 4795, Wheaton, IL 60189-4795.
©2013 BLUE MOON BREWING COMPANY, GOLDEN, COLORADO
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Either text* code given above with your date or birth (keyword mmddyyyy) to enter or on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, sign your name and also hand print your complete name, address, birth date, email address (optional), and daytime telephone number. Mail your entry in a hand-addressed #10 envelope with first-class postage affixed to: MGD 64 Gift Card Sweepstakes – MLR2238, PO Box 4858TT, Wheaton, IL 60189-4858 to enter. See participating retailers’ display for details or, for official rules, log onto www.promorules.com/mgd2238. Must be 21 or older at time of entry and a resident of AZ to participate. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00:01 AM (MT) on 10/01/10 and ends 11:59:59 PM (MT) on 11/01/10. All text entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (MT) on 11/01/10. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 11/01/10 and received by 5:00 PM (MT) on 11/08/10. *Standard text messaging and data plan rates apply to each message sent or received. Other charges might apply, so please check your mobile plan for details. For help, text “HELP” to short code “49375”. To cease receiving messages regarding the Sweepstakes, text “STOP” to short code “49375”.